Video Calls - user guides for professionals
You can use our platform for video calls. Before you join a video call you need to take a couple of steps to check your camera and microphone. During the call you have several options, like sharing your screen and using a whiteboard. Read all about it here.
Starting a video call
You join the call first and after that you can invite others. You start a video by:
- Logging in to the platform.
- Clicking on the gray camera icon.
- Select the camera you want to use (if you have more than one).
- Select the microphone you want to use (if you have more than one).
- Click on the Join button.
Click on Allow when this message pops up, this way you give the browser permission to use your microphone and your camera.
If you haven't given permission you will see the following message: 'We need acces to your camera and microphone, so other people in the call can see and hear you.'
If you have given permission but still get this message, or if you see a blank screen one of the following problems might hace occurred:
- Another application is using your webcam. Windows systems don't always allow this, so close all other programs that have permission to use your webcam before you start a video call.
- Your operating system is blocking access. Check the information for your system here: Windows, MacOS
- An virus scanner or browser extension is blocking access.
Sending an invitation
When you are in the call you can click on Invite more people. This will give you two options:
- Invite meeting guests by email. Enter one or more email addresses separated by a comma and click on Send. The invitation will be sent out immediately.
- Copy and paste it into another messaging app to share the meeting link with others.
During the call
Changing the size of the picture or hiding yourself
Sharing your screen
|You see yourself in the bottom-left corner of the screen. Change the size of the picture or hide it.|
|Mute your microphone.|
|End the call.|
|Switch off the camera.|
|Invite someone. You can send the invitation immediately or copy the link.|
|Share your screen.|
User Guides for Professionals
Would you like more information about working with our platform? Check out our other user guides here: User Guides for Professionals
Can't find the answer to your question?
Click on the blue Support button to contact us or send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org of email@example.com
You can also reach us by phone, from Monday to Friday between 9.00 and 17.00h via 020-7712848 for Therapieland or via 020-8545108 for Gezondeboel.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback